Monday, May 9, 2011

It's going great

Quick update:

Doing great with the CLX workout - I am currently in the Burn phase, riding my bike to work and will start swimming laps in the early mornings twice a week ... since the pool is closing 7:00pm and I am working till then :-(

I really need to start writing a food log since through out the day sometimes I do not remember what I ate. I know I eat healthy but it all comes down to the calories input vs. output. Also doing great with the water input since I try to drink somewhere around 1.2 Gallons of water a day - a little help with that I get from the WaterLogged App for the iPhone :-)

Other than that I am really busy with work (about 11-12 hours a day) but still find ways to do something good for me :-)

Have a great day

1 comment:

Squared Away with Coach Hovater said...

How are your results coming along? Are you getting enough calories? Just curious. I know swimming is one of the best exercises out there, and calorie burner.