Friday, March 4, 2011

"Before" and "Numbers"


So this one was a hard one. Not many people put their before pictures up somewhere (FB, Blog etc...) if they do not see results first.
My friend Jen took my before pictures today - which I am feeling so blessed with. I am thinking in 14 days or 30 days we will re-take the pictures and measurements and see if I have accomplished something...

As I was writing in the post below - I am a "Too Big" kind of butt and I am so ready to get back in shape.

My "Bum Bum" - 03/04/11

Right Tight: 25 inch
Left Tight: 25.2 inch

Right Arm: 12 inch
Left Arm: 12.5 inch

Waist: 31 inch

Hips: 44.5 inch

Chest: 36 inch

Weight: 174.4 pounds

And thats the whole me

... hopefully looking better in 30 days. And here are my "Numbers":

I am de-toxing my body this weekend with Shakeology (for 3 days) - which means I wont start till Monday 7th with the Brazil Butt Lift workout - since all I am taking to me is water, 3 times Shakeology and two servings of fruits a day and some Green tea ...

Good luck


1 comment:

Squared Away with Coach Hovater said...

Susann....You blog is very detailed and should help anybody out there that needs the motivation. Keep it up.