Monday, March 14, 2011

BUM BUM ....

"Every time you lift do a little squeeze in the butt"

I love Leandro's accent and the way he is saying this sentence. I did do my "Bum Bum" workout after work today - and it did not feel as late as when I did it last week - and I guess this has to do with the "Spring Forward" time change. I love the fact coming home from work and it is still light outside - that does not make me feel tired and "I am ready for bed" and actually I am thinking of doing it always after work - but that does not mean I am not working out in the morning.

The morning I will play by ear and will either go for the "Secret Weapon" or the 30min/50min Shakeology workout ...

Some may think that working out your bum bum is nothing compare to the hard workouts at the gym - hahaha think again. Wow I am still sweating and being out of breath doing the whole 30 minutes. At the very beginning (last week) I thought "Thats going to be an easy workout for in between" - No Way! You sweat so much and I bet I will feel it tomorrow morning from doing all these squats, lunges and leaps and the "Shake your booty" .... Love it!

Next time I'll use my heart rate monitor and see how much calories I burned and of course how my heart is doing ....

I am also doing great with the diet and Shakeology - I am not even longing for any candy or chocolate (since my Shakology is so much rich in chocolate taste) ... The weather right now (83-86F this week) makes it easy to keep up with the input of water. I am drink easily about 4 liters during the day - my little trick is to add a little fresh squeezed lemon since water itself is not much tasty.

Thanks for stopping by - leave a comment if you want to encourage me :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go girl :) I'm proud of you, keep the good work up.. Verena