Sunday, April 17, 2011

Progress in sight

I have been riding my bike now 4 days a week (usually Monday - Thursday) and I must say it is so much fun and i am getting faster (which depends very much on the desert wind here ...) and it is so peaceful to see the sun rise in the mornings and knowing I did something great already. It also feels like I had already 5 coffees when I ride my bike to work. As soon as I get to work I drink my Shakeology shake at 7:30am and around 2.5 hours later my 2nd Breakfast :-)

Last night I went to the ER because I thought I had StrepThroat and I felt so horrible - well at the end it was "just" an bacterial infection inclusive a "major" sinus issue and wired body aching :-( .... but I am on the way to recovery.
The main thing which struck me last night is that I had to give them my weight and of course I did not know... I avoid the scale for many reasons BUT even with clothes the scale told me that I have lost 2 pounds.

I have a strong desire to start BBL now for real in the mornings - which means on a "Bike-Day" i would have to wake up at 5:00am - but I really need to work on those legs and butt. Wish me luck and I hope tomorrow morning even if I am still sick I can get up early and workout :-)

No comments: